In any case, Eurochef Srl undertakes, as far as it is responsible for it, to fully comply with the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
1. PROCESSING PURPOSES AND METHODS
1. Any data acquired, always and in any case in compliance with current legislation, will be processed for institutional purposes, connected and/or instrumental to the provision of access to the website www.eurochef.it, including any additional services requested by the user; in particular:
b) to perform, in general, legal obligations;
c) for operational and management needs within Eurochef Srl and related to the services and/or products offered.
2. In the case of explicit and optional expression of consent, the data will be processed for marketing and/or commercial promotion purposes, including the sending of printed and/or digital advertising material, regarding the services and/or products offered by Eurochef Srl. Any profiling activity is excluded.
Further details are available in article 5.
3. The data will be processed in a lawful and correct manner and used only for the purposes referred to in the preceding paragraphs; for further details, see also article 5. The data will be processed using appropriate tools to guarantee security and confidentiality and can be carried out with paper and/or automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data. The data will be kept for the time prescribed by the law. The parties concerned whose data will be processed will have the possibility to exercise the right to be forgotten as foreseen by article 17 GDPR 2016/679.
2. NATURE OF CONFERMENT OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF EVENTUAL REFUSAL TO REPLY
1. The conferment of consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in article 1, paragraphs 1 and 2, is mandatory exclusively for the purposes indicated in relation to each service, subject to information provided in the manner established by law. In other words, the consequences of eventual refusal to reply or give consent are always explicit and related to each service rendered: for example, eventual refusal to the related processing may prevent the site from being consulted with all its functionalities (in the case of cookies), receiving the newsletter (in the case of the newsletter service) or receiving advertising material (in the case of article 1, paragraph 2). Therefore, the user is informed in the manner appropriate to each specific case; however, in any case, the website can be consulted even denying consent to the processing of personal data, where required; in this case, some functionalities or features could be disabled.
3. DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER
Following consultation of this website and use of one or more services, data may be processed related to persons identified or identifiable. The data controller is Eurochef Srl, with registered office in Modena, Viale delle Nazioni 1010, REA (Economic Administrative Index) 36426, VAT 02096590365.
4. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Processing related to the web services referred to on the website www.eurochef.it are carried out at the Eurochef Srl headquarters, subject to explicit exceptions, and only by Eurochef Srl technical staff in charge of processing. The site hosting service is provided by Infracom Italia SpA, P.le Europa 12, 37135, Verona, which guarantees to Eurochef Srl, within its competence, compliance with current legislation. The data will be processed and stored within EU countries.
The data acquired via the web, or in any case deriving from web services, may be communicated to the technological and instrumental partners to which the Data Controller resorts for the provision of the services requested by users/visitors. Eurochef Srl guarantees, in any case, compliance with current legislation to the extent of its competence.
5. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED/SPECIFIC PROCESSING
Depending on the service provided, personal data of different types may be processed. The specification relating to each processing is available in this article. We invite each party concerned, in particular, to review article 7 (Rights of parties concerned).
5.1 Browsing data
The IT systems and software procedures for operation of this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the browsing of websites. Said information is not collected to be associated with identified parties concerned; however, by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow identifying users. This data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users that connect to the website, URL addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server and other parameters regarding the operating system and the platform used by the user.
The above data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical information regarding use of the website and to verify its correct operation; it is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical cyber crimes against the site: at present, with the exception that the data on web contacts do not prolong for more than seven days. Regarding cookies, please refer to paragraph 5.3.
5.2.1 Data provided voluntarily by the party concerned (communications)
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of communications by means of contact forms present on the site or by e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the data communicated by the sender, including e-mail address, and consent to receive any reply messages to requests. Furthermore, requests can be made by telephone via the numbers indicated on the site.
The personal data thus provided is used only to satisfy or reply to the requests made and communicated to third parties only if necessary for said purpose.
5.2.2 Data provided voluntarily by the party concerned (to receive communications for marketing and/or commercial promotion purposes)
Parties concerned may voluntarily provide their personal data to Eurochef Srl in order to receive commercial or promotional communications, however referred to, via both digital and paper communications. In every communication, parties concerned are reminded that they can revoke consent at any time and without formalities. The data is deleted at the request of the party concerned.
5.3.1 About Cookies
Cookies are information stored by the browser when a website is visited with any suitable device (such as a PC, tablet or smartphone). Each cookie contains different data (for example, the name of the server it comes from, a numerical identifier, etc.), it can remain in the system for the duration of a session (until the browser is closed) or for long periods and can contain a unique identification code.
Purpose of Cookies
Cookies are used for different purposes depending on their type: some are strictly necessary for the correct functionality of the site (technical cookies), while others optimize performance to offer a better user experience or allow acquiring usage statistics of the site, such as Analytics cookies; others are used to display advertisements, in some cases customized thanks to the profiling carried out (profiling cookies).
Any provision of the user's consent is stored by Eurochef Srl, as far as it is competent, by means of a technical cookie, with a duration of 12 months. The user is informed by means of the short notice (banner displayed at the first visit of the site until consent is given or denied, as explained in paragraph 5.3.4. Disabling cookies) and by means of this extended policy; furthermore, paragraph 5.3.3 indicates the links to the privacy policies of third parties, also for the purposes of their disabling (where directly available through the same).
Cookies can be disabled either through the browser settings (paragraph 5.3.4. Disabling cookies) and through the mechanisms made available by some third parties (paragraph 5.3.3 Cookies used on the site).
5.3.2 General types of cookies used on the site
Technical cookies: these are essential for the correct functioning of the www.eurochef.it website
Analytical cookies (third party): they are used for the purposes of aggregated analysis of site visits, through the use of a third-party service.
5.3.3 Cookies used on the site
Third-party cookies: the website www.eurochef.it uses third-party cookies, Google Analytics. For further information on the cookies mentioned above and to disable them:
5.3.4 Disabling cookies
The commonly used browsers (ex. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default; however, this setting can be changed by the user at any time. This applies for both PCs and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones: it is a generally and widely supported function.
Therefore, cookies can easily be deactivated or disabled by accessing the options or preferences of the browser used and generally only third-party cookies can be blocked; in general, these options will only take effect for that browser and on that device, unless there are no options to unify preferences on different devices. Specific instructions can be found in the options or help page of the browser. The disabling of technical cookies, however, may affect the full and/or proper functioning of various sites, including www.eurochef.it .
As a rule, the browsers used today:
- offer the "Do not track" option, which is supported by some websites (but not all). In this way, some websites may no longer collect certain browsing data;
- offer the option of anonymous or incognito browsing: in this way, no data will be collected in the browser and the browsing history will not be saved; however, browsing data will still be acquired by the operator of the website visited;
- allow deleting cookies stored in whole or in part; however, during a new visit to a website, they are usually installed where this possibility is not blocked.
The links to the support pages of the most popular browsers are indicated (with instructions on disabling cookies on these browsers):
Third-party cookies: third-party cookies can be disabled both in the manner described above and referring to each third party (following the links indicated in the previous paragraph).
Online tools: it is noted that from the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ it is possible not only to acquire further information on cookies, but also to verify the installation of numerous cookies on your browser/device and, where supported, also disable them.
The Eurochef Srl newsletter is sent by e-mail to those who explicitly request it, using the form on the website www.eurochef.it and thus authorizing Eurochef Srl to process their personal data for the aforementioned purpose.
The conferment of data is obligatory only to be able to receive the newsletter: in fact, the refusal to provide it involves the impossibility to benefit from the newsletter service; however, there are no other consequences.
The personal data provided by users is used for the sole purpose of sending the newsletter and will not be disclosed to third parties and profiling procedures will not be activated.
The data collected is processed using computer tools. Suitable security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Cancellation from the service
In order to stop receiving the newsletter, simply select the link for cancellation at the end of each e-mail, or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The cancellation is handled in an automated manner; therefore, further newsletters could be received the sending of which was scheduled before the cancellation request was received. Eurochef S.r.l. is available to provide any clarification on this matter.
7. RIGHTS OF PARTIES CONCERNED
Requests should be addressed:
- by e-mail, to: email@example.com;
- by mail, to Eurochef S.r.l., viale delle Nazioni 101, 41100, Modena.